Shopping Cart

0

Your shopping bag is empty

Go to the shop

Do you have a nice blog or are you an influencer and would you like to earn some extra money? Be part of our travel community and share with us the best deals 100% made in Belgium.


Transparency?

Our partners (hotels, restaurants and activities) will pay us a commission per sold deal and we like to give 70% of that commission to our ambassadors, influencers and affiliates. The other 30% is used to pay for website fees and transaction costs.

Sounds too good to be true? Amazing Belgium is a small - family owned - company in combination with our full-time job. So we do not have high staff costs or office rent to pay.

Our goal is to become 1 big Belgian travel community, want to be part of this project?

Fill in the form below and apply to our affiliate program: 

Apply now